The Repurpose Projects 1st ever Family Festival!
….a fundraising event for The Repurpose Project!
A day to love each other and love the planet! Join us for a day of family fun!
Please RSVP on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/events/258995284195982/
May 5th, 2012
$5-20 Suggested Donation
- Kids recycled crafts activities
- Kids recycling games
- Live bands (Nook and Cranny, Dirty Fist, and Herold Gertner) will be playing from 5-8pm
- Music (Live DJ’s will be spinning family friendly tunes from 2-5pm & from 8-10pm )
- Local sustainable businesses
- Raffle (Blue Highway Pizza, The Fat Tuscan, Maude’s Cafe, The Jones Eastside, Death or Glory Tattoo, Satchels Pizza, Wine & Cheese Gallery, Vellos and more!)
- Food (has been graciously provided by Wards Market, Big Lou’s Pizza, Siembra Farms, and more!)
Are you interested in having a table at the event?
Are you interested in helping out?
Would you like to sponsor the event with raffle items or $?
Sarah Goff - email@example.com or
Mike Myers – firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – Follow us on twitter @repurposeproj and tag your photos from the event (#repurposeproj) on twitter, instagram, facebook, and everywhere else!