Dear Repurpose Project Friends,
Thank you for considering a donation to The Repurpose Project! Your donation will help us further our mission to reduce, reuse, recycle and repurpose the valuable material in our community. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible. All money received will help increase our programing to educate the public about waste reduction while reducing our impact on the planet. Every day valuable materials are thrown away and taken to our landfill. The Repurpose Project is just scratching the surface of the waste we’ve seen in our local community. We have lots of ideas of ways to reduce waste, but all of these ideas take time and someone to oversee the programs. Your donation will be greatly appreciated!
Your tax deductible donation will help us expand our operations! Here are some ways your donation might be used:
- Hire more staff so we can increase our hours and handle more donations
- Start a lending library of valuable tools, folding tables and chairs, party supplies, etc that aren’t necessary to own year round but needed for occasional use
- Start a toy library so parents and children can share and borrow toys
- Expand our repair center, aka Fix it Cafe, so repairable items are saved from the landfill and the need to purchase those new items is eliminated
- Expand our deconstruction efforts to increase second hand building material options
- Develop a market and system to salvage bulk items. (Example: we get requests to pick up hundreds of one item like desks, but we don’t have the space, market, or help to move and store that much at a time. We would like to develop a way to keep large quantities of donations out of the landfill)
If you are interested in making a sizeable donation and would like to decide what the donation will be used for, please contact us to discuss. If you would like to learn more about any of the listed programing ideas please contact us, email@example.com.
Thanks again for your consideration!
All the best,
The Repurpose Project Team
The Repurpose Project is a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization, EIN # 45-4241510